5 Des 2010

bad dream.. :(

Diposting oleh simpony bahagia kehidupan di Minggu, Desember 05, 2010
Dear god
In past I could get what I want  and I never realized because of you that helped me got everything. 
What I thought it's all because of me. Yes coz I will,  I can and I got it!


Looks a million of passion and  ambitious to win the game. 
Yeah..  I just wanna  victory in my life

And,


I forget could have fallen and failed.
When no one is turned towards the me and stuck out a little help to make my stand by own. Perhaps a sudden I feel spoiled, when first I felt I could do it all alone. 
now I need to get up from failure. Well I forgot I could have fallen and failed
Hopefully this is only a bad dream God ..
and I still be a lucky girl with a big bless of You
Luph U God

0 komentar on "bad dream.. :("

 

Anna Durachman Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez