23 Nov 2012

Me, Hijab and Modesty

Diposting oleh simpony bahagia kehidupan di Jumat, November 23, 2012
Assalamualaikum

im Anna Durachman, a girl how lives with heels  and eyeliner in her day
Most Loves Red Lips :* and polka or strips black & white pattern


Im a Muslimah, and I Love Hijab
Vo me Hijab not only to cover my self, or following the trend
But More of them, its a symbol.. symbol of modesty

and Hijab is not a piece of cloth on head, its a way of life
a rule to be a muslimah, how believe to Allah and propet Muhammad



Im not a perfect Moslem, no-no-no im still trying

I love Islam, and I try to do what Islam want I'm to do and to be

i'm 5 times a day praying, fasting, and other mua'malah 


I wish I can go to mecca with my husband and family
du'a infont off Kabbah, and praying inside of masjidil haram
Mecca would be my fav place to more know and fulfill to Allah
Im gracefull being a moslem since baby and my parent to teach me islamic way





Tengs ya Allah for ur love and islam :)

0 komentar on "Me, Hijab and Modesty"

 

Anna Durachman Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez